Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Week #5-April 18th-Monday: This week is a bust for me. i have remained constant and it is really starting to get to me. i have remained the same for 3 weeks now. despite all my positivity and sticking with the plan..it is becoming very discouraging. granted..i am not gaining but to remain the same..tough to say the least. am losing inches..but i want to lose pounds. am going on vacation to see family for easter. not really sure if i should bother dragging the formula with me. i need to do something different to see a change. i have 10 more pounds to lose. UGH!

Week #5-April 15th-Friday:Today was the hardest day ever for me on the formula. i had real head hunger issues. i grazed all day. UGH! not sure what that was about. Week 5 has been a struggle for me. I haven't been able to motivate myself to exercise either this week. Tomorrow will be better..so will Sunday and Monday and Tuesday. I have a couple of more days to pull it together. Next wednesday we are going on vacation to visit family for Easter. Have not decided yet if i will take the formula. I believe I will. But not 100% sure. I am not getting on the scale until Tuesday! No pics this week.

Week #5-April 14th-Thursday: I finally did it!!! I did not get on the scale today! I wanted to a couple of times this morning..but I told myself NO! Not weighing till Friday. And by-golly i did not do it! i got dressed made my formula for later and left the house! this is indeed the first time in..i don't know when that i did not jump on the scale in the AM. and i don't feel tempted to get on tonight either (yep..been known to weigh day and night).  also..i have dropped down to a single dose..from weeks 2-4 i did a double dose in the am. i am now going to try a single dose mid day and see how that works for me. i actually like this new thing i am doing...light bkft..formula (single dose) midday then dinner later. i find that i get full really quick in the morning without taking the formula. around 1:30 i want it..so i take it (although i make it in the am) then around 7:30 i have dinner. let's see what results i get.
Week #5-April 13th-Wednesday:
Entering week 5. my primary goal for this week is to only weigh 2 times this week.  Friday will be the next day I will weigh in. I am switching it up this week. I am not taking the formula first thing in the morning. i am having a light breakfast and then around lunch time I have the formula. Then I don't have anything till dinner. actually last night i almost forgot to eat! i need to work out today.. i have taken a couple of days off but i need to get back on track.

5 comments:

  1. You are doing awsome! You can really tell a difference in your pics. I think I need to try to weight in 2 times a week that is a great idea(baby steps) lol I am so used to weighing every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa. if i can make it to friday without getting on the scale I will buy myself a new article of clothing! ha..i have weighed daily for as long as i can remember. i will keep you posted on my ability to refrain from the scale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your changes are dramatic. I hope you didn't quit. Just a reminder - if you are doing any exercise (and you should be), you will gain some muscle weight, which will offset weight loss in fat. That is a good thing. Muscle looks awesome. Don't get discouraged. I think you are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tony t...thanks for your encouragement. i did not "quit".
    read my new post under "starting anew". thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an inspiring progress you have there! I my self is searching over the internet for more information about this Roca Labs Formula and it seems that many people have successfully lose weight without surgery.

    ReplyDelete